Status: User Story Needed; Requirements Needed
- Exporting and Importing some datasets causes a loss of data, e.g. problem event info.
- This is an issue with any dataset which has problem event information, e.g. ones munged by Carnegie Learning.
- This is also an issue with the Andes datasets.
- "I'm not sure if the problem view number is what we want -- I believe I have no problem determining that from the transaction table (by tabulating distinct Andes session ids). We are interested in the amount of real time taken on a problem, including time reading and thinking before the first transaction. So it makes sense to have a dated marker of the START_PROBLEM event, or something equivalent." [Anders, email 2/11/2008]
- This option could help us sell DataShop to external researchers and industrial affiliates, who mostly prefer a tab-delimited format to an XML format.
See complete DataShop Feature Wish List.