Table 2 in the Annual Report 2007 differs slightly from the wiki page. Below are the differences
- The "Tell vs. Elicit" theme is called "Self-explanations and examples" in Table 2.
- This project was included in the Questioning theme; now included in "Tell vs. Elicit" theme:
- Does Treating Student Uncertainty as a Learning Impasse Improve Learning in Spoken Dialogue Tutoring? (Forbes-Riley & Litman)
- The following projects, which are listed on the wiki page, do not appear in Table 2:
- Tutoring a meta-cognitive skill: Help-seeking (Roll, Aleven & McLaren) [Also relevant to Refinement & Fluency, Knowledge component analysis]
- Understanding culture from film (Ogan, Aleven & Jones) [Also relevant to Refinement & Fluency, Explicit instruction and manipulations of attention & discrimination]