DataShop Feature Wish List
Below are two lists of features. The features that we have prioritized and decided to implement are in the first, ordered list. The features that the DataShop team and community are discussing are in an unordered list on the page Collected User Requests. Click on a feature to get more information about it, such as a description, rationale for building it, and its status.
You can help!
If you think a feature is important, vote for it by putting your name to the right of the feature. Discuss the feature on the comments section of that feature's page. We'll use these votes and the dialogue that develops to prioritize features.
Don't see a feature on the prioritized list? There's a good chance it's on the Collected User Requests page. You can add feature ideas there and discuss the existing ones. Include your comment, name, and date to vote on feature ideas there.
Tip: Easily sign your username and the current date/time by inserting four tildes (~~~~); insert just your username with three tildes.
- Web Services (add custom fields to transactions) — Vote: Ryan Baker(1), John Stamper(1)
- Metrics — Vote: John Stamper (2), Ryan Baker (3)
- Fix Import Tool
- Speed up Aggregator
- Error Bars — Vote: Ken Koedinger
- Scalability — Vote: Ryan Baker (4)
- Add Latency Y-axis Options — Vote: Ken Koedinger (1?)
- Adding Custom Fields through Web Application — Vote: Ryan Baker (2)
- Push Button Import — Carnegie Learning, John Stamper
- KC Model in Transaction Export — Vote: Vincent Aleven(2)
- Student Filter Dialog
- LFA on Sample — Vote: Ken Koedinger(3)
- Place for General Papers
- Performance Metrics
- KC Model Sort
- Ability to display step-custom-fields in graphs
- Dialogue Message Format
- KCM Cross Validation Values — Vote: Hui Cheng
We have a long list of feature requests that have not been prioritized. Please see the Collected User Requests.
How to Request a Feature