DataShop Feature Wish List
Below are two lists of features. The features that we have prioritized and decided to implement are in the first, ordered list. The features that the DataShop team and community are discussing are in an unordered list on the page Collected User Requests. Click on a feature to get more information about it, such as a description, rationale for building it, and its status.
You can help!
If you think a feature is important, vote for it by putting your name to the right of the feature. Discuss the feature on the comments section of that feature's page. We'll use these votes and the dialogue that develops to prioritize features.
Don't see a feature on the prioritized list? There's a good chance it's on the Collected User Requests page. You can add feature ideas there and discuss the existing ones. Include your comment, name, and date to vote on feature ideas there.
Tip: Easily sign your username and the current date/time by inserting four tildes (~~~~); insert just your username with three tildes.
- Speed up Aggregator
- Push Button Import — Carnegie Learning, John Stamper
- Web Services - Add Custom Fields (add custom fields to transactions) — Vote: Ryan Baker (1), John Stamper (1)
- Error Bars — Vote: Ken Koedinger (4)
- Add Latency Y-axis Options — Vote: Ken Koedinger (3)
- Adding Custom Fields through Web Application — Vote: Ryan Baker (2)
- Scalability — Vote: Ryan Baker (4)
- KC Model in Transaction Export — Vote: Vincent Aleven (2)
- Student Filter Dialog
- Milliseconds — Vote: Mostow 23:07, 13 December 2011 (UTC)
- LFA-AFM on Sample — Vote: Ken Koedinger (5)
- Place for General Papers
- Performance Metrics
- Ability to display step-custom-fields in graphs
- Add Problem Content
- Dialogue Message Format
- Web application student-step format should be the same as web services version — Vote: Mike Yudelson
We have a long list of feature requests that have not been prioritized. Please see the Collected User Requests.
How to Request a Feature